Ito Ang Siomai ko!
17 Years Of Business Experience
Started in 2006, Shanghai Siomai is still the most resilient, reliable and consistent siomai food cart franchise business in the Philippines today.
Shanghai Siomai Franchise Investment
FOOD CART FRANCHISE
COUNTER / KIOSK FRANCHISE
FOOD SAFETY BEST PRACTICES
INTERNATIONAL FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS
GMP / HACCP CERTIFIED FOOD MANUFACTURING FACILITY
Shanghai Siomai products are produced and manufactured in a GMP / HACCP Certified facility to ensure the highest standard in food safety management.
Food Safety Best Practices
Shanghai Siomai commitment to serve the highest quality products to our customers.
Be Part of Our Franchise Community
Start your Shanghai Siomai Franchise Today!
Send Us A Message
Ready for your first food cart franchise? Set an orientation appointment with us to know more about Shanghai Siomai.
Shanghai Siomai Franchise
Frequently Asked Questions
For Food Cart Franchise : Php235,000
For Counter/Kiosk Franchise : Php147,500 excluding construction cost.
For Food Cart Franchise:
1. Franchise/Dealership Fee
2. Training Fee
3. Food Cart (Standard)
4. Equipment & Utensils
5. Raw Material Inventory: Php50,000 worth of inventories.
6. NO MONTHLY/ANNUAL ROYALTIES
7. CONTRACT PERIOD: 1 Year, renewable every year- NO RENEWAL FEE
For Counter / Kiosk Franchise:
- Dealership Fee
- Training Fee
- Construction Cost : c/o Dealer
- Equipment & Utensils
- Raw Material Inventory: Php100,000 worth of inventories.
- NO MONTHLY/ANNUAL ROYALTIES
CONTRACT PERIOD: 1 Year, renewable every year
NO RENEWAL FEE
Please see below application process for Shanghai Siomai Dealership:
1. Submission of Letter of Intent by the Applicant-Dealer
2. Schedule of Personal Meeting for Dealership Orientation with Applicant at Shanghai Siomai Head Office.
3. After the Orientation, Shanghai Siomai Office shall email the Applicant with the Dealership Application Form
4. Submission by Applicant of properly filled up Dealership Application Form and other requirements.
5. Submission of Applicant with location map of the potential outlet.
6. Submission of leased space lay-out (with measurements) including other lay-out considerations of Lessor (by Applicant).
7. Signing of Dealership Agreement / Meeting with Shanghai Siomai Owner during signing including payment of the package.
8. Training of Dealer and staff (maximum of 3 personnel)
9. Opening of Outlet.